Nelson Permanent Placements
Location: Hereford (HR2)
Rate: £250 per day (Personal CIS)
Hours: 40 hrs per week
Nelson Permanent Placements have a new exciting opportunity working with a large and well-established Building Services contractor on a brand new site in Hereford.
They are seeking a Site Manager to oversee an extensive EWI (External Wall Insulation) project; with immediate effect.
- Working closely with / supporting sub-contractors and construction workers on-site.
- Overseeing site operations and completing work schedules.
- Delegating daily tasks (according to project phase/s).
- Adhering with site Health and Safety regulations.
- Reporting and recording any potential issues directly to the Project Manager.
Site Manager Requirements:
- A Valid SMSTS Cert/Card
- 2-3 years’ experience as a Site Manager (within EWI and construction projects / settings)
- Proven knowledge in delivering completion of construction works
How to Apply:
Please send your CV to the email address detailed below. Should you wish to discuss other opportunities in your area, you are welcome to contact our friendly recruitment team.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd. The services of Nelson Permanent Placements Ltd are that of an Employment Agency.
Please be advised that our client can only accept applications from candidates who have a valid legal permit or right to work in the United Kingdom.
Potential candidates who do not have this right or permit, or are pending an application to obtain this right or permit should not apply as your details will not be processed.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.