Senior Electronics Engineer
up to 60k
Permanent – Full time
Are you a highly skilled and experienced electrical engineer with a passion for manufacturing and consumer electronics? Do you have a strong track record of success in leading complex projects and driving continuous improvement in production processes? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
In this role, you will take responsibility and lead younger engineers to develop and design the newest power electronics innovations. This role enables you to use your creativity and knowledge to create something great!
• Responsible for leading electronic hardware design within a multidiscipline product development team.
• Strong technical understand of electronics including EMC.
• Ability to understand emerging technologies see their possibilities and apply them appropriately.
• Develop designs (components, PCBs, sub-assemblies), which meet the project cost, manufacturability, reliability and quality targets.
• Capable of hosting and actively participating in specification and design reviews to ensure ‘right design, first time’ Sharing technical knowledge/experience.
• Supervise other Engineers and design work where required.
• Supports the use of development tools and processes within the project and identifies tool/process improvements where required.
Who are we looking for?
Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent experience.
Capable of working within team environments.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Strong Communication skills, written and verbal.
Good Time Management skills.
Open minded to others opinion and critique.
Desire to achieve quality and right first time.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.