My client is a well-established children’s residential setting in Gloucestershire looking for their next forward-thinking and engaging manager to continue the vision of delivering expert care to children and young people. The home houses people between 8 – 18 with emotional behaviour disorder and runs a tight knit team of support workers alongside a therapeutic team. You will be responsible for overseeing the general management of the setting to ensure the children are engaged, through activities and care plans so positive and active candidates are weed. For over 2 ½ years the main focus has been on how to improve and deliver the best care and firmly believe no idea is a bad idea so also wees innovative thinking. If this feels like a weed change of setting for you – please get in touch now to discuss some more. If you feel you are not quite right – get in touch anyway as you may find you could be a great candidate!
Your Role – Young People First
• Lead the service culture in my home that empowers colleagues to do the right things for young people.
• Coach and build my team’s capability to give excellent service.
• Build relationships and trust with my young people andmunity and lead my team to do the same.
• Listen to and understand my young people taking action to improve their experience.
• Understand the importance of being the best locally.
• Build the brand of my home, creating and maintaining relationships to earn their loyalty. Culture and Team
• Own and nurture the culture in my home, where colleagues feel seen, heard and recognised for what they deliver.
• Build the capability of my team, providing Data Base Feedback and coaching to energise and enable performance.
• Spot talent, mentor and grow future leaders from within my team.
• Work proactively with HR to deliver cross format movement, and be spoilt for choice for successors in my home.
• Ensure colleagues work to the Ideal Base Rota and have the tools, training and confidence to do their job and be first for young people. Managerial Responsibilities
• Have a strong plan in place and lead your team in the delivery of Home KPI’s.
• Agree with your team on individual home targets and when these will be delivered.
• Effectively manage costs and colleagues to deliver Home Budgets.munity
• Invest time in my localmunity, minimise the environmental impact of my home and be recognised as a responsible neighbour.
What you’ll need to succeed
What you’ll get in return
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.