Production Administrator – Systems
Our client is part of a global business that recently acquired a new site in Hereford. Due to expansion, our client is now looking to recruit a Production Administrator to join their team. This role will report to the General Manager but will involve working closely with other members of the Senior Management team who oversee Quality & HSE.
A typical week as a Production Systems Administrator would include:
* Data Entry: Ensuring all current production reports are kept up to date with relevant information and generate any new reports that may be required
* Run, interrogate, and circulate reports to members of the team
* Ensure accuracy of SAP data is maintained to a very high standard
* Liaise with production staff to ensure production data is inputted correctly and reported in a timely manner
* Assist in the preparation and issuing of company report as required
* Undertake research/data analysis for the Factory Manager/Operations Team and make recommendations
* Prepare reports on how the company is performing against KPIs and Targets
The core hours for this role are 8.30-5 however the company do allow their employees to apply for flexible working meaning if you prefer to start earlier and finish earlier this is something our client can provide!
To apply for this role you will have need to have previous administration experience and confidence in using IT systems such as Microsoft Office. Experience of working for a manufacturing business would be an advantage but not essential as full training will be given. Above all my client is looking for someone with some relevant experience that’s keen to learn.
This role is working within a small (but rapidly growing) team who support each other. As the company is growing so rapidly, now is an excellent time to join as there is lots of new faces coming in!
Benefits for this role include 5% matched pension, life assurance, optional private healthcare scheme and flexible working
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.