Adjusting Appointments Limited
Desk-Top Casualty Claims Handler – Remote or hybrid depending on location – up to £35k per annum plus an excellent benefits package, 35 hours per week Monday to Friday
A renowned National Loss Adjusting Organisation are now seeking an experienced Liability Claims Handler to join their specialist Casualty Liability Team where you will handle a variety of specialist Liability claims, predominantly EL & PL and Third Party Property Damage losses. You will manage and be responsible for your own caseload of losses. Due to an expansion this will be an exciting time to join where you will be offered the opportunity to progress and develop long-term.
- Handle predominantly EL & PL claims through to settlement
- Liaise with the Insurer, Policyholder and Broker
- Investigate allocated claims, looking at evidence and liaising with all relevant parties and determining liability
- Where appropriate refer to a field adjuster for site investigation to establish how the loss occurred
- Gather all necessary evidence and relevant documentation including repair estimates, invoices etc.
- Determine appropriate action for resolution
- Negotiate settlement where appropriate
- Keep up to date with any technical changes within the industry and to your role which may involve participating in training programmes within the company
- Liability/Casualty Claims handling experience specifically EL & PL including Property Damage within the Loss Adjusting or Legal Industry
- Experience of handling your caseload of claims through to settlement
- Experience of handling defendant losses
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Good planning and organisational skills
- Solid IT skills and be able to use multiple in-house systems
- Insurance Industry Qualifications or working towards
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.