Are you interested in joining a dynamic and growing business?
Do you have previous experience in Sales or Administration?
If yes, we’d love to hear from you!
We are looking for a driven and energetic person to join our sales team and help us achieve our goals over the next 12 months. You will serve as a point of contact for customers with queries about products, orders and deliveries and provide support for sales professionals. Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented and has a deep knowledge of customer service best practices. If you have exceptional organisational skills and draw energy from being part of a team, we would like to meet you. Ultimately, you should be able to contribute to high-quality customer service and achieve sales targets.
Working as part of a team under the direction of the Sales Operations Supervisor. The role entails cultivating and maintaining excellent business relationships with existing and potential customers and selling the benefits of the products provided by Atlantic Microwave, a division of ETL Systems.
Please note: This requirement is offered on a fixed-term contract for 12 months. As the business continues to expand, there is a possibility that this role could be made permanent. Ideally, we would like you to start in March 2023, and interviews will commence ASAP.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
- To assist in the sales process, from the generation of sales documentation, such as quotations, to the processing of sales orders.
- To prepare customer proposals using agreed criteria such as price lists, agreed margins, and taking into consideration any special considerations for the particular customer, and to follow up on documents that have been sent to customers.
- To handle a range of customer enquiries through to successful resolution, including company information, deliveries of orders, technical information etc and provide a high standard of customer service via telephone, letters, and email.
- Ensure quotes are issued correctly to drive sales conversion and reflect the high-quality brand of Atlantic & ETL.
- Liaise and negotiate with our supply base to achieve the best solution for our customers, suppliers and Atlantic Microwave.
- Control and assist with departmental administration to include correspondence, filing, photocopying, cleansing data and keeping records updated – price lists, CRM, SAP as applicable.
- Establish effective working relationships with various departments, including sales, marketing, operations, production, and accounts. This may include attending product build review meetings as required.
- To liaise with customers regarding product returns. Work with the Sales Operations Supervisor in analysing sales data generating regular reports and analysis of customers/products for target marketing, and working with the Marketing Manager.
- To answer incoming main line phone calls and redirect them to various departments as necessary.
- To keep personal skills and knowledge up to date and to attend training when required.
- To provide marketing administrative support with tasks such as organising tradeshows, travel arrangements for the sales management team and drawings/data sheets as required.
To succeed in this role you will need the following skills & experience:
- GCSE level or equivalent to include English and Maths
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven experience in administration, ideally customer services and/or sales
- Excellent interpersonal and client-facing skills dealing with a range of enquiries
- Ability to use a range of communication skills coupled with excellent telephone skills
We can offer you the job security, support and resources you need to thrive in your area of expertise. In addition, we can also provide you with a competitive benefits package:
- Modern and Healthy working environment
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free on-site gym membership & classes
- On-site free parking
- EV charging points
- Subsidised on-site café
- Future us – £1000 employee referral scheme
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
Core business hours are Monday – Friday, 8 am – 4 pm
**Flexibility around the start and finish times will be considered for this role.
When applying, you will be asked to confirm your salary expectations, which will be considered during the selection process. Our offer to you will be based on your skills and experience.
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.