Continuous Improvement Lead – Job Summary:
We’re supporting our client, a leading manufacturer based in Ledbury, who are looking for a Continuous Improvement Lead to join their growing team. The successful Continuous Improvement Lead will have previous experience within the manufacturing industry.
Salary: £40,000 – £42,000
Benefits: To be discussed at interview
Job Type: Permanent
Job Start date: ASAP
* Responsible for site CI Savings, in-line with Business Unit targets
* Lead CI projects across all areas of the site
* Coach CI project owners to deliver projects on time and in full
* Manage the reporting of CI projects and savings
* Drive implementation of best practice across site
* Ensure project sustainability
* Identify and define projects which are aligned to the main priorities of the Ledbury site and Business Unit provide support and facilitate the selection of projects
* Drive progress of improvement activities across the site – manage and monitor project milestones / benefits to ensure targets are achieved / challenge the team to identify new opportunities
* Coach CI project owners and sponsors – lead site CI training activities / facilitate CI events and Kaizen workshops / complete project reviews with owners and sponsors / use appropriate CI methodology
* Work closely with Plant Senior management Team to develop and implement CI action plans – challenge managers in the principles of CI to identify step change breakthrough projects / create and support cross-functional teams to drive sustainable improvements
* Degree / HND level qualification in Engineering or Business preferred
* Manufacturing background essential
* Lean or Six Sigma certification highly desirable
* Proven Leadership skills essential
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with your full CV – or call us now. Whilst this position may not be of interest to you or suit your skills and experience, please don’t hesitate to get in contact with a member of the team at Willcox Matthews to understand how we can support you.
Willcox Matthews Recruitment Ltd acts an employment business for permanent and contract roles. By completing the application process, you agree to the terms outlined in our Privacy Notice and that Willcox Matthews Ltd may contact you in connection with your application in relation to Willcox Matthews providing you with work-finding services. Our Privacy Notice can be viewed under the privacy tab on our website.
We take your application seriously and we make every effort to respond to all applicants.
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
To apply for this job please visit uk.whatjobs.com.